THURSDAY 12th October
- OPEN PRACTICE 9 AM -5 PM
- 6 PM TRACK CLOSE FOR MAINTENANCE
FRIDAY 13th October
- TRACK CLOSED 7 AM -9 AM FOR MAINTENANCE
- TRACK OPENED FROM 9 AM -10 AM OPEN PRACTICE
- TIMED PRACTICE 10 AM - 5 PM
- 5 PM -7 PM TIMED PRACTICE CONCLUDES AND OPEN PRACTICE REMAINS
- 7 PM TRACK CLOSED.
SATURDAY 14th October
- 7 AM - 8:15 AM TRACK OPEN TIMED PRACTICE (5MINS PER CLASS)
- 7 AM TIRES AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION AND GET CARS SCRUTINEERED
- 8:15 AM TRACK CLOSED
- 8:30 AM DRIVERS MEETING/CONCOURSE JUDGING
- 9AM QUALIFIERS 1,2,3,4
- TRACK CLOSED
SUNDAY 15th October
- TRACK CLOSED
- 7 AM onwards COLLECTION OF TIRES
- 7:30 AM Drivers Meeting
- 8 AM SHARP QUALIFIER NO.5 BEGINS
- FINALS BEGIN
- TROPHY PRESENTATION.
ENTRY FEES: $40 for the 1st CLASS AND $20 FOR EACH SUBSEQUENT CLASS
JUNIOR SPORTSMAN FREE Entry, TIRES $40 PER SET
- Minimum EIGHT entries per class, any less and class will not run with the exception being Junior Sportsman, this class will run regardless.
- All Touring Car classes will be run in accordance with AARCMCC 2017 Rules.
- VTA is bound by modified VORTEC Rules.
- Mini and 4WD Mini is bound by the rules found here - https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=436146413422357&id=408778506159148
- 5 Junior Sportsman Class specifications can be found here http://www.serccc.com/classes/novice-21-5-junior-sportsman/
- Race length will be 6 minutes for all classes except open, which will be run over 5 minutes.
- All qualifying heats will be staggered starts and Grid Finals.
- All classes will receive 3 A finals with 2 to count. B and C main will get 2 finals (time permitting) with 2 to count. 6 qualifying heats
- There will be 3 minutes between each race
- For those without a Personal Transponder, Club Transponders can be used.
- The 2017 Classic will be a controlled tire event for TC classes. The control tire to be used is Rush 36 pre glued to be supplied by the club for $40 per set. Tires will be marked by event organizers. There will be maximum of 3 sets to be purchased with an entry form for all TC classes. This will be the total amount of tires available for the entire event. One set of practice tires can be purchased with entry form for $40 and picked up during Friday practice
- Tires for Mini is open, that is the use of any commercially available rubber tire is allowed. No limit on sets used.
- Tires for VTA is to be as per the modified VORTEC rules. (Front tires HPI 4793, Rear tires HPI 4797)
- 240 Volt power available on site
- Lipo Batteries must be charged in an appropriate sack or container
- There will be full catering available at the track throughout the weekend.
- No cross entry allowed between touring car classes, only between VTA and Mini.
- Club Air Compressor is available for use by all entrants
- Personal air compressors may not be used to reduce noise and potential power spikes
- There is no rain day, in case of rain BORRCCC will shorten the meeting accordingly
- Trophies to be awarded for TQ in each class, 1stthrough 3rd places in ‘A’ finals and for Concourse for the following, Mini, VTA and Touring Car.
- Raffle prizes require that the winner is present to collect the prize in person or has left their ticket with someone else in attendance to collect on their behalf. The prize will be redrawn if the winning ticket cannot be produced for inspection.
- BORRCCC reserves the right to refuse any entry to the Bendigo Classic.